How You Can Help
Book Clubs for Inmates (BCFI) is supported by over 90 volunteers who generously donate their time as book club facilitators, parolee supporters, directors, readers, and others who have found a variety of ways to share their talents with BCFI. If you are interested in getting involved, we encourage you to get in touch with us! For current opportunities, as well as general interest in volunteering, please fill out the Volunteer Application Form below.
Board of Directors - Position Openings
BCFI is pleased to announce that we are looking to expand our Board of Directors. We seek individuals, including a person with a CPA designation, and others who:
- are mature, with several years of professional experience
- are excited about the work of BCFI and are able to enhance our mission
- live within an easy access to the City of Toronto and can attend in-person board meetings
- enjoy governance work
- have fundraising experience
- have experience in working on committees
Current Book Club Facilitator Volunteer Opportunities:
Book Club Facilitators needed in:
- Mission and Agassiz, BC
- Cowansville, QC (English speakers required)
- Gravenhurst and Kingston, ON
Please contact BCFI's Program Coordinator for more information and/or submit your application using the form below.
Volunteer Application Form:
We thank all applicants for their interest and support of Book Clubs for Inmates. We will keep each submission in our records for future volunteer opportunities. Those selected for a phone interview will be contacted first by email.